Stray Links for 30 October 2013
1. Eugene Wei, a former Amazon employee and serial entrepreneur, offers insight into Amazon’s business model.
2. Tyler Cowen speculates on the future of the ACA exchanges.
3. Joshua Archambault offers a series of charts that illustrate the impact of Massachusetts’ coverage expansion effort, and how it might interact with the ACA.
4. The Public Religion Research Institute has released new survey data on libertarian voters.
5. And here at NRO, Philip A. Wallach describes the debt ceiling as a “roach motel” for fiscal conservatives.