Donald Trump is the king of the superlative. To The Donald, things are always the best, the worst, the greatest of all time. Love him or hate him, we know Donald Trump’s opinion on many topics. Even if those topics mostly have to do with himself.
We present the top, the biggest, the greatest of The Donald’s superlatives:
America needs jobs. The Donald will deliver.
2. “I’m really rich! I’ll show you that in a second. And by the way: I’m not even saying that in a brag.”
Trump is richer than you. And more humble, too.
3. “I’m the most militaristic person.”
Is that actually a good quality? I would have gone with Genghis Khan . . .
4. “I will build a great wall . . . and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me.”
We will probably have to take The Donald’s word on this one.
5. “Hillary Clinton was the worst secretary of state in the history of the United States. Hillary was the worst. In the history of the United States there’s never been a secretary of state so bad as Hillary.”
Whoa now. Don’t sell John Kerry short.
6. “I would use the greatest minds. I know the best negotiators. I’m in New York — I know the good ones, the bad ones. I always say: ‘I know the ones people think are good.’ I know people you’ve never heard of that are better than all of them.”
The man behind The Apprentice will stock his cabinet with the best of the best.
7. “If you really love this country you have a very, very hard time convincing people that what you’re doing is right and that you’re really smart. And, like, a lot of us are really smart. I’m really smart — I went to the Wharton School of Finance.”
Trump attended an Ivy League school, so he’s not like those bozos George W. Bush and Barack Obama.
8. “I would hit [ISIS] so hard your head would spin.”
— Mark Antonio Wright is an intern at National Review.
Editor’s Note: This article has been updated since its initial publication.