What will the final four look like? Some brave and loyal guesses.
– Jonathan H. Adler is Johan Verheij Memorial Professor of Law and director of the Center for Business Law & Regulation at Case Western Reserve University School of Law.
New Mexico: The school that annually provides the Longhorns with an automatic non-conference football win deserves a happy moment. Plus, I have Wisconsin taking out Gonzaga and Iowa State taking out Ohio State . . . creating a clear path for the Lobos. Plus, plus . . . they’re called the Lobos, which is awesome.
Louisville: Went with the wisdom of the crowd on this one.
Kansas: Come on, it’s Kansas. VCU? Otto Porter? Come on.
Indiana: The Hoosiers cut down nets in March (after a loss!) when they won a share of the Big 10 title. You would think these kinds of low expectations would bode poorly for cutting down nets in April. But I’m feeling contrarian. Indiana is having fun. Fun is good.
Predictions: Louisville over New Mexico. Indiana over Kansas. Indiana over Louisville: Fun beats defense.
– Will Cain is co-host of Real News from the Blaze, a Blaze.com columnist, and a CNN contributor.
Louisville, Florida, Miami, Ohio State. Final: Louisville, Florida. Champ: Florida. (I went to Florida for a year before transferring to UNC, so there you go.)
– Andrew Cline is editorial-page editor of the New Hampshire Union Leader.
Indiana, Louisville, Florida, Ohio State.
– Timothy Dalrymple writes for Patheos.com.
St. Louis, Gonzaga, Kansas, Miami.
Final: Gonzaga, Miami.
– Kevin A. Hassett is John G. Searle Senior Fellow and director of Economic Policy Studies at the American Enterprise Institute.