Maria Cino, a candidate for chair of the Republican National Committee, has just released a plan of action for her potential chairmanship. In a press release, her spokesman Chad Kolton writes:
[Cino] sought input from current RNC Members and then developed a plan with five immediate actions she would take as RNC Chairman:
· Replace the current “RNC liaison to the Convention” immediately.
· Convene an Emergency Committee on Arrangements (COA) Budget Committee to conduct an audit.
· Ask for a “State of the COA Report” with recommendations within 30 days.
· Meet with 2012 Host Committee and require close coordination with COA.
· Pass a COA amendment prohibiting relatives of RNC or COA senior staff from being employed in paid COA positions
Cino’s plan also details specific actions to expand involvement by COA Members, identifying that as a key component of her own success in 2008.
“To ensure that our 2012 Convention also succeeds in its mission to showcase our Republican ideas, values and vision to the American people, we need to expand RNC Member input,” the plan states.
A Path To Victory In 2012 plans will be available at www.mariaforchairman.com.