It’s a good thing that Vice President Biden isn’t a school teacher. If he believes that Egypt’s President Hosni Mubarak is not a dictator, can you imagine what other gems he would impart in a history class? Just a few guesses:
- Pol Pot successfully lowered health care costs across Cambodia
- Attila the Hun managed to reduce prison overcrowding dramatically.
- Marie Antoinette had a fantastic pound cake recipe she generously sought to share with the common people.
- North Korea’s Kim Il-sung was really quite fashionable.
- The PLO’s Yasir Arafat was really quite the lady’s man.