College students debate the debate at the College Fix.
An extract, from Jeremy Rozansky of the University of Chicago:
- Bachmann was an afterthought. She is firmly on the tier behind Romney and Perry.
- Huntsman, both by being more orange and more glib, was a terrific foil in the mind of the Romney camp.
- Gingrich is this year’s Alan Keyes, he only makes noise at the debates, but it sure is splendid noise.
- Herman Cain has tremendously persuasive manners; I wish Perry could talk like him.
- Ron Paul manages to declare himself against air-conditioning in the Near East, only a few moments after Rick Perry declared himself anti-cancer. There is a reason we don’t pay attention to him.