When They Came for Our Freedom, What Did You Do? Did You Say Anything?
There may be a vote this week on the Respect for the Rights of Conscience Act. Activists are sending out this list of senators who should be persuaded to vote for it.
(202) 224-2043 – Kent Conrad of North Dakota
(202) 224-2523 – Sen. Susan Collins of Maine
(202) 224-5344 – Sen. Olympia Snowe of Maine
(202) 224-5824 – Sen. Mary Landrieu of Louisiana
(202) 224-4041 – Sen. Joe Lieberman of Connecticut
(202) 224-6324 - Sen. Robert Casey of Pennsylvania
(202) 224-3954 – Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia
(202) 224-6154 – Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri
(202) 224-5274 – Sen. Bill Nelson of Florida
(202) 224-2353 – Sen. Mark Pryor of Arkansas
(202) 224-2644 – Sen. Jon Tester of Montana
Care to make some calls? If one or more of your senators are already co-sponsoring or planning to vote for the bill, do thank them … after you make a call to one or more of the above.