And Wassup with This, Jay Carney?
If I were in the room for the White House press briefing, I’d be asking about this fascinating e-mail that some members of Congress received from the White House Visitor’s Office Monday — requesting that unborn children get security clearance…
From: FN-WHO-Visitors Office [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 08:17 AM
To: FN-WHO-Visitors Office <[email protected]>
Subject: Tuesday Tidbits!
We have received a number of calls regarding how to enter security information for a baby that has not yet been born.
Crazy as it may sound, you MUST include the baby in the overall count of guests in the tour. It’s an easy process.
The baby’s security information should be entered as follows:
· LAST NAME: The family’s last name
· FIRST NAME: “Baby” as a first name
· MIDDLE NAME: NMN as in No Middle Name
· DOB: Use the date you are submitting the request to us as their birthday
· GENDER: if the parents know put that gender down if not, you can enter either M or F as we’ll ask you to update it at the time of birth
· SOCIAL: As they will not have a SSN and are under 18, you will not need to enter this field. Again if the spreadsheet asked for a social enter 9 zero’s (not the word nine zeros but 000000000 and yes it happens!)
· CITIZEN/CITY/STATE: The citizen, city and state should be entered the same as the parents
Once, the baby is born, you should send an email to the VO inbox with the tour request ID number, the baby’s given name, their actual birthday and gender. We can then update the newborn guest’s information within our system. Please note that any changes to security information for newborns must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
Keep being awesome!
Director, Visitors Office
The White House
“This White House is yours!” First Lady Michelle Obama
It would not be “crazy,” of course, if this administration had any interest in protecting the lives of these unborn children….