Re: Undocumented U.

by Mark Krikorian

John: You don’t know the half of it! Hampshire College has seen UCLA’s illegal-alien program and raised — it has a scholarship fund specifically for illegal aliens. As my colleague Dave Seminara asks:

And how illegal do you have to be? Must one enter the country illegally, or can you overstay a short-term visa to qualify? What if I entered the country with a fraudulent passport, or a real one borrowed from a U.S. citizen? Could I submit those fraudulent documents as proof that I am eligible for the scholarship?

In related news, graduate departments in the California State University system are being told to turn away applicants from California and admit only out-of-state students, most of whom are foreign students.

The Corner

The one and only.