Google+
Close

The Corner

The one and only.

No Confidence in the President



Text  



According to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, 63 percent of registered voters now have little to no confidence in President Obama’s decision-making. The remaining 37 percent of voters were trying to get their health plans reinstated and were unable to respond.



Text