Fall is upon is, and with it the Fall 2015 issue of National Affairs. It’s packed with essays that aren’t about who is calling whom ugly. Among our offerings this time:
- Rick Hess on President Obama’s dismal education record
- Kevin James on conservative reforms of student loans
- Kevin Kosar on how to strengthen Congress
- Tevi Troy on how to use congressional hearings
- Charles Cooper on the courts and the administrative state
- Carson Holloway on how to think about corporations
- Adam Keiper on the 50th anniversary of The Public Interest
And more — from hospital consolidation to the scourge of cronyist redistribution.
Some are free to all, others available only to subscribers, and here is where you can subscribe.