Well, not intentionally but that’s the unstated common denominator in this piece of theirs titled, “At Least 5 People Were Accidentally Shot In A Single Day This Week.”
Here are the five:
1. A 4-year-old girl was shot in the leg by a family member who was putting his gun away.
Idiot family member who doesn’t know basic gun safety.
2. A 3-year-old boy found a handgun under the mattress in his parents’ bendroom and shot a family friend in the head.
Idiot parents who shouldn’t have a gun where a child can get at it.
3. A member of the Air Force pulled the trigger on his gun, reportedly thinking it was unloaded, and sent a bullet that hit a 14-month-old baby in the hand in a nearby apartment.
An idiot who pulled the trigger on his handgun not knowing it was loaded.
4. A woman reportedly spun her handgun around and pointed it at her head. She died of a gunshot wound to the head.
An idiot who, according to the article, liked to “play” with her gun.
5. A 3-year-old was fatally shot in what police said appeared to be a tragic accident.
There aren’t any details yet, but all indications point to idiotic behavior where a child or adult was messing with a loaded gun in the home.
Why doesn’t President Obama just tell Joe Biden, who has been tapped to lead the effort to pass new gun legislation, to propose new laws against idiots?
Oh, that’s right. The Vice President himself falls into this club, via Eliana over in the Corner:
On Guns, Biden Likely Advised Wife to Break Law
Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday relayed the self-defense tips he gave his wife, Jill Biden. As it turns out, his advice could land her behind bars. In response to a questioner during a Facebook town hall, Biden said, “I said, ‘Jill, if there’s ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house.’”
Delaware law, however, prohibits residents from firing guns on their own property if they are not doing so in a life-threatening situation, according to U.S. News and World Report.
The rest here.