Rich, Reihan, Charlie, and Michael Brendan Dougherty discuss the president's healthcare moves, the decertification of the Iran Deal, and the White House's "non-feud" feud with the Senate Majority Leader.
• Charlie: A Scalpel, Not a Chainsaw, for NAFTA
• Reihan: Why the United States Needs a 355-Ship Navy Now
• MBD: It's Past Time to Rethink Modern Sexual Morality
• Reihan: Before I Fall and Happy Death Day
• MBD: Fight in Cell Block 99
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Charles C. W. Cooke.
You can subscribe to The Editors on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also download this episode here.