NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE
(1) There has been an uptick in real personal income less transfer payments. But one gets the impression that we’ve been knocked off course and are far from returning to the old trend line.
(2) Michael Barone argues that Mitt Romney has an opportunity to appeal to affluent college-educated voters in a general election.
(3) John McCormack notes the tensions between the findings of a new Post/ABC poll and the narrative that has defined media coverage of the presidential election for the last month.
(4) Jon Hilsenrath has a helpful guide to understanding the employment landscape.
(5) Mark Bergen interviews the indispensable David Schleicher (and also here).