Ramesh started us off–it’s time for you to play the NRO prediction game.
Here’s what you do: Predict (final results)
1) the Senate split (example: 51 Republicans, 48 Democrats, and one Independent)
2) The House split (example: 222 Republicans, 210 Democrats, one Independent)
3) The vote split in the South Dakota Tim Johnson/John Thune Senate race
4) The vote split in the Arkansas Tim Hutchinson/Mark Pryor Senate race
5) The vote split in the Minnesota Norm Coleman/ Walter Mondale Senate race
6) The vote split in the Jeb Bush/Bill McBride Florida governor’s race
Tie Breaker: Go where no Ponnuru has dared to go: The vote split in the New Hampshire Shaheen/Sununu Senate race.
RULES: You MUST have your predictions in at 12 NOON EST Election Day. Send them to [email protected] with the subject “Predictions.”
Winner gets an NRO-logo-ed prize. Tabulations subjects to multiple lawsuit delays.