Google+
Close

The Feed

What’s news right now.

Paging Charles Darwin: Sword-Swallower Impales Self

Via Fox News:
An experienced British sword-swallower was taken to the hospital after ripping a four-inch hole in his esophagus during a show in northern England. The performer, known as Hannibul Hellmurto, had difficulties when he swallowed an electric-powered glass tube filled with mercury during a show in Bradford, the Weston Mercury newspaper reported. . .

After three weeks in the hospital, he's back at it, however. Survival of the stupid, with a helping hand from the NHS. . . - Greg Pollowitz


(Simply insert your e-mail and hit “Sign Up.”)

Subscribe to National Review