• The GOP continues to widen the House playing field with solid fundraising numbers.
• The NRCC hit the airwaves with 39 new ads over the weekend.
• Michael Barone writes at NRO about Democrats whose votes for Obamacare could end up killing their careers.
• Politico takes a look at the 12 hottest House races.
• James Carville said Nancy Pelosi could be out as speaker next year, even if Democrats retain the House.
• Meanwhile, some social conservatives aren’t entirely thrilled about the prospect of a Speaker John Boehner.
• KY — The uproar over Jack Conway’s latest ad, essentially attack Rand Paul for his college behavior (a pretty clear sign of desperation), is no partisan affair. Sen. Claire McCaskill (D., Mo.) called the ad “very dangerous” and said it “came close to the line” of being inappropriate:
“Candidates who are at behind at the end reach and sometimes they overreach,” McCaskill said. “This ad is a very dangerous ad because it reaches back to college… I think the ad came close to the line.”
Here’s the ad in question: