1. Supposedly the whole Egyptian opposition is now unified behind ElBaredei.
2. The official death toll in Egypt is now 138.
3. Today, Egyptian police returned to the streets, as foreigners desperately tried to evacuate.
4. The White House is closely recalibrating its words for Mubarak.
5. Six journalists with Al Jazeera were arrested, and then eventually released, today.
6. Mubarak announced new appointments: Aboul Gheit is the new foreign minister; Tantawi is deputy Prime MInister; Samiha Fawzi Ibrahim will become trade minister; and Samir Mohamed Radwan is the new finance minister.
Follow updates faster on Twitter. And don’t miss Al Jazeera’s live coverage.