The Corner

Alan West

There is a whole host of you who wanted to know if there’s a way to help Col. West, specifically to contribute to a defense fund. I just learned that Col. West’s family has established a fund. If you want to contribute, send the check to: Alan West Defense Fund, c/o Angela West, 6823 Coleman Drive, Ft. Hood, Tex 76544. I’m answering e-mail as fast as I can, but youse guys are ahead of me by a goodly bit. Be patient. I’m typing as fast as I can.


The Latest