2. Walter Russell Mead in the WSJ: Does the Arc of History Bend Toward Idlib? Four million people cower as Assad advances, but the world is unmoved.
6. Wyoming universities may stop paying for abortions in their student health-insurance plans — and The College Fix brought the issue to light. A bill now sits before the governor, as this piece explains.
Congratulations — and thank you — to John J. Miller and crew.
7. Brad Wilcox & Hal Boyd: The Nuclear Family Is Still Indispensable
9. An intro into what a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) for children in foster care is, from Oregon
10. An interview with Rita Soronen from the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption about foster care and adoption
13. About a young inspiring 13-year-old acquaintance of mine who is changing children’s lives in Anacostia, building a school library for his Confirmation project
15. This was from a few years ago, by Jonathan Rauch, and it popped up on my screen so this introvert thought to share: Caring for Your Introvert