If you are just joining us after a week off, here’s a quick piece guide:
Monday, January 01, 2007
• Symposium: Just Tragic?
Saturday, December 30, 2006
• Editors: Justice Executed
• Robbins: Justice
• Sowell: Unproductive Talk
Friday, December 29, 2006
• Loyola: Justice for Saddam, Precedent for the Future
• Arkes: Lawyers@Bay
• Symposium: Screening Room
• Derbyshire: December Diary
• Buckley: Spare Thoughts on Saddam
• Sowell: Worthiness
• Lowry: The John Edwards Evasion
• Goldberg: Jerry Ford’s Magic
Thursday, December 28, 2006
• Martin: The Moderates’ Last Stand
• Sowell: Poor Thinking
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
• Kengor: A Pair for History
• Symposium: Model Ford
• Ledeen: Good Knight
• Flashback: Ford and Conservatism
• Miller: Bold Moves
• Kerpen: Will Democrats Rein in Earmarks?
• Tamny: Getting the 2007 Dollar Right
• Bowyer: Goldilocks vs. Gold
• O’Beirne: Welfare Reform Made Interesting
• Robbins: Wooden Ships and Iron Men
• Symposium: It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times
• Symposium: Worth a Read
• Johnson: I Resolve…
• Hibbs: Stiller Life
• Blyth: Women of the Year Awards
• Lowry: Bush’s Vietnam Syndrome
• Lopez: “Never Again” — and Meaning It
• Loyola: Diplomacy Theater
• Sowell: “The World’s Wealth”?
• Symposium: Right Hopes
• Buckley: Point to Bloody Hands?
• Symposium: We Predict
• Goldberg: Are You Certain About That?
• French: Blue-State Blunders
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
• McCarthy: Sending the Mullahs to Bed Without Supper
• Sowell: A Dangerous Obsession
The policy was first instated by President Reagan to ensure that taxpayers would not be required to indirectly fund abortions in other countries.
How likely is it that this dangerous ideological agenda is about to get worse?
Pro-life lawmakers pledge to resist spending bills that don’t include the Hyde amendment.
Democratic impeachment managers have a duty to explain how Officer Sicknick died.
Minneapolis is a nice city no longer.
Roughly nine months after the fencing was placed around Lafayette Park and St. John’s Episcopal Church, D.C. residents celebrated the deconstruction of the makeshift borders on Monday.
'I’m glad to see that there will be a full, independent, and thorough investigation,' the former senator from New York added.
One lawmaker noted that the toll of the pandemic makes the border crossings that much more dangerous.
‘This is not a responsibility we take lightly as allegations of sexual harassment should always be taken seriously,’ the attorney general said.
'He’s meeting with members of the Senate virtually today,' Psaki said. 'There, I’ve released it for you.'
The Vatican previously issued guidelines which said it was 'morally acceptable' for Catholics to receive shots that used the cells for research.