- Iran: London has changed its tone…
- …but has Iran?
- Official daily: Britain and U.S. “humiliated.”
- “British marines enjoying so-called captivity.”
- More details on Iran-Russia nuclear plant financial dispute.
- Iran blames politics.
- Senior nuclear official: Bushehr plant ready for launch.
- Iranian MP: Sanctions are ineffective, won’t stop us.
- Nuclear head says Iran is building another plant w/o Russian assistance.
- Kidnapped Iranian diplomat released.
- Tehran still trying to draw parallels with captured (non-diplomatic) operatives in Erbil.
- Iranian government deny a U.S. citizen has disappeared in Iran.
- Iran developing advanced laser systems.
- New Iranian cell phones (with Korean help) hit the bazaar.
- Photos of the Day: Preparing the Bushehr nuclear reactor.
I believe three things at the same time. First, Donald Trump should have voluntarily produced his tax returns years ago. Second, one of the laws Democrats are using to demand production of Trump’s returns — which grants the chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee the right to see the returns of any ... Read More
During last night's CNN town halls, Bernie Sanders endorsed reinstating the voting rights of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston Marathon bomber, and Kamala Harris indicated that she was open to the idea. Anne Carlstein, a junior at Harvard, asked Sanders, “You have said that you believe that people with felony ... Read More
The U.S. Attorney General is ending asylum seekers’ opportunity to ask for bond in front of an immigration judge. Read More
The release of the Mueller report this week was a revelatory moment for me. I realized that, some time ago apparently, I crossed a political Mendoza line, where I am now more disgusted by Donald Trump’s opponents than I am by Trump himself. This is no insignificant development for me. Regular readers of mine ... Read More
Every year, the William F. Buckley Jr. Society at Yale, founded by Lauren Noble, honors a public figure who was “disinvited” from a college campus. The speaker might have been shouted down at the podium, or his invitation might have been rescinded before carnage could ensue. Past honorees include George ... Read More
The current progressive effort to demonize attorney general William Barr is creepy, but then again not so strange. He came into the office with singular experience and an excellent reputation from past service. As attorney general, he has followed the law to the letter in handling the release, redactions, and ... Read More
Warning. SPOILERS are ahead. If you don’t want to know anything about episode two of the final season of Game of Thrones, stop reading. Now. One of my favorite moments in Peter Jackson's outstanding adaptation of Lord of the Rings happened in the final movie, The Return of the King. On the eve of Mordor's ... Read More
Hey, did anything big happen last week while I was on vacation? Thanks to Alexandra DeSanctis for filling in last week. I received several messages about how great her writing was in my absence, so thinking of Wally Pipp . . . Alexandra, knock it off. Stop being so good at this. Go Ahead, Democrats. Try to ... Read More