- Iran belittles U.S. concern over arrest of Iranian-Americans.
- “Open Society Institute of George Soros is a Zionist organization that provides funds for this type of spies.”
- Ahmadinejad: UN Security Council resolutions do not hurt us.
- Security Council is “illegal and unfair”
- Swiss firm signs gas deal worth more than 10 billion Euros.
- Iranian negotiator arrives in Germany to seek new EU concessions.
- Supreme Leader says Iran will stay the course; no change of behavior.
- “The free and independent nation of Iran shall not beg for their rights from the hegemonistic powers because their experiences over the past 28 years have taught them that they can attain their rights through wary resistance.”
- Iran and Kazakhstan expand military cooperation.
- Iran condemns U.S. anti-al-Qaeda operations in Somalia:
- “All the US wants is to create turmoil and hold them in thralldom so that the natural resources could be plundered by western consortiums while the Zionists fan across these countries to feed like parasites. The strategic location of Somalia is of particular interest to the Zionists, who have been active of late in East Africa, both to pre-empt any Islamic resurgence and also to control the headwaters of the Nile so as to choke the agricultural based economies of Sudan and Egypt”
- Picture of the Day: Ahmadinejad implores Muslims to rise up for Allah.
Biden plans to bolster outreach and enrollment programs as well as scrap changes to Medicare made by the Trump administration.
Klain advocated for President Biden's plan for reopening schools in 100 days and backed teachers' objections to teaching in-person.
Biden’s scaremongering imagery has been memory-holed together with Trump’s promises of unity and healing.
And worst of all for the Left.
Race-baiting and wokism from top to bottom, and not one good film on the list.
Congress should use historical data, not future projections, to determine state and local assistance.