The National Review 2008 Caribbean Post-Election Cruise (scheduled for November 8-15) is going to be a record-breaker. Sales are so fast and furious we’ve had to grab all remaining cabins on Holland America’s new Eurodam. Why are so many NRO readers signing up? – no doubt it’s the impressive cast of 20 (so far) speakers and editors who will be joining us from November 8–15 on Holland America Line’s new Eurodam:
Mitt Romney, Victor Davis Hanson, Bernard Lewis, Mark Steyn, Christopher Buckley, William McGurn, Jonah Goldberg, Brent Bozell, Pat Toomey, Andy McCarthy, Rob Long, Deroy Murdoch, Byron York, Kathryn Lopez, Kate O’Beirne, Ramesh Ponnuru, Jay Nordlinger, John J. Miller, Darcy Olsen, and Fr. Robert Sirico.
Zounds! As of yesterday there were 239 cabins booked. Such happy souls these reservati, who will sail in luxury while enjoying:
- six scintillating seminars (on politics and current events) featuring National Review’s editors and guest speakers
- three revelrous pool-side cocktail receptions
- two late-night “smokers” featuring world-class H. Upmann cigars and complimentary cognac
- a sunny itinerary: Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Half Moon Cay
- intimate dining on two evenings with guest speakers and editors
Demand is high, inventory is dwindling, and (roomy and beautiful) cabin prices remain affordable (starting at $1,831.00 p/p or $2,513.00 for singles). Get over to www.nrcruise.com and book your stateroom while there is still time.