The new report provided by our friends at The Cruise Authority shows 252 cabins reserved for the November 8-15 NR Post-Election Caribbean Cruise. We’ve sold out of every “Deluxe Suite” and “Superior Suite,” and have only a handful remaining of our most-affordable Large Inside cabins (prices start at $1,813 a person d/o, or a single can have the room for $2,513). As I bragged last week, Power Line founder Scott Johnson has agreed to become one of the 21 (so far) top conservative speakers and NR editors who will be sailing on the Holland America Line’s Eurodam. The renowned blogger joins
Mitt Romney, Victor Davis Hanson, Bernard Lewis, Mark Steyn, Christopher Buckley, William McGurn, Jonah Goldberg, Brent Bozell, Pat Toomey, Andy McCarthy, Rob Long, Deroy Murdock, Byron York, Kathryn Lopez, Kate O’Beirne, Ramesh Ponnuru, Jay Nordlinger, John J. Miller, Darcy Olsen, and Fr. Robert Sirico.
Meeting them, hearing their reflections on current events – that’s why folks come on NR cruises (this will be our 21st!). Here are the exclusives awaiting all who are part of our happy contingent (expected to be 500-plus):
- six scintillating seminars (on politics and current events) featuring National Review’s editors and guest speakers
- three revelrous pool-side cocktail receptions
- two late-night “smokers” featuring world-class H. Upmann cigars and complimentary cognac
- a sunny itinerary: Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Half Moon Cay
- intimate dining on two evenings with guest speakers and editors
If you want to sign up, do it now at www.nrcruise.com.