The Corner


A number of readers who are more expert on the issue than your humble correspondent have asked if I have PBS (Polybutylene?) pipes. I do not believe so. I believe the technical term for ours is RCOPs (really crappy old pipes). As for whether he will go to heaven, I do not know. But considering how much he makes, he could certainly afford to construct a reasonable replica here on earth.


The Latest