The Democratic Party has picked the finalists in their Rush Limbaugh billboard contest. From their fundraising e-mail:
Last week, I asked if you had a message you’d like to send Rush Limbaugh. The response was overwhelming. We received tens of thousands of submissions, and we picked the top five:
- “Americans didn’t vote for a Rush to failure”
- “Hope and change cannot be Rush’d”
- “Failure is not an option for America’s future”
- “We can fix America, just don’t Rush it”
- “Rush: Say yes to America”
“Tens of thousands of submissions,” and those are the top five?