In addition to Jonah’s fine Lieberman spin, here are a list of other lines out of today’s political events:
1. Gore’s endorsement shows growing clout of the hard-left Deanies at MoveOn.Org, which sponsored his last major address.
2. Gore’s endorsement shows that he’s really manipulated by his daughter Karenna, who Dean thanked by name.
3. Gore’s endorsement shows all the boosting the media did over the last 20 years of Gore’s supposed “hawkish” credentials, including his last-minute endorsement of the first Gulf War, was a fraud, that Gore’s hawkish tendencies were political calculations, a Southern strategy.
4. Gore’s endorsement shows that he believes a Dean election, and not a Lieberman election, is the best way to create the supposed tidal wave of bitter anger that the better man didn’t take the oath in 2001.
5. Just so you know, the predictable media spin last night was that Gore’s endorsement is a great opportunity to point out once again that Gore won the popular vote.