1. The persecution trap: Vulnerable Christians are running out of allies — by our John O’Sullivan
2. Abortion will be considered unthinkable 50 years from now — Karen Swallow Prior in Vox (of all places!)
3. In the Washington Post: An infant did not have any hospital visitors for five months. So this nurse adopted her.
5. Naomi Schaefer and Malka Groden talk about child welfare with Mary Anastasia O’Grady and Daniel Henninger about child welfare. (You have to sign in to Fox Nation to watch.)
9. Our Maddy Kearns will be on a panel on gender identity and sports at the Heritage Foundation on Monday – join her if you can (there’s also a livestream)