3. Ashley McGuire & Andrea Picciotti-Bayer: Protecting Religious Liberty Advances Women’s Causes
4. I gather this Nature Valley ad has gone something like viral and for good reason:
5. The Atlantic: How Childhood Trauma Could Be Mistaken for ADHD
(The National Review Institute hosted an event on the book with Mark last fall; you can watch video here.)
7. Dr. Grazie Pozo Christie expresses gratitude for the Department of Justice on religious liberty.
8. Kay James from Heritage talks about lessons about civility from her childhood growing up in the South we could afford to heed today.
9. I gather today is “National Book Lovers Day.” Do you know about The Trinity Forum? It’s trying to get America to read good books again — small doses at a time.
10. And from my intern from last summer (a student at my alma mater, The Catholic University of America):
Her words greeted me on my freshman move-in day to @CatholicUniv .
Extra-grateful today for the women I’ve lived, studied, prayed, and laughed with there. And for Edith Stein, whose words built a shelter of life & authenticity for us. #FeastDay pic.twitter.com/ONzSEDPIey
— Jeanne Marie (@ParmeJeanne) August 9, 2018
PLUS: Do you know you can follow NRI’s Center for Religion, Culture, and Civil Society on Twitter?
— NRIWFBonVirtue (@NRIWFBonVirtue) August 9, 2018
And sign up for free weekly e-mails here.