2. It took me a long time to actually get through this article. It’s graphic, about online predation of children. From it:
The brutal reality is that a predator doesn’t have to be in the same room, building, or even country to abuse a child. And that’s what they’re doing — subjecting children to psychological and sexual abuse.
Knowing the pervasiveness of predation on the internet isn’t a burden. Not really. It’s a gift. One that helps us turn the tables on abusers.
3. This isn’t as graphic, but heavy: When 6th graders can access rape porn on their smartphones, school becomes toxic
6. Ramesh of all people totally made me click on this on Twitter — for something lighter and somewhat ridiculous but clearly serves a purpose right now: USDA tariff tracker removes Wakanda, fictional home of Black Panther, as free trade partner
7. I think I failed to link to this around Thanksgiving, but here you are — Bill McGurn talking to Dana Perino about adoption
10. From the Manhattan Institute: About the future of Catholic Schools in American Education