2. Brett Kavanaugh’s commencement address at the Catholic University of America’s Columbus School of Law in 2015.
3. Prayer and fasting in the Philippines in the face of blasphemy.
Then one in four women in America are living with regret and sadness, often crippling. @PPACT, helped to convince them that eliminating their own child would free them, like one who pushes an obstacle out of their way. But the heart knows a son or daughter is not an obstacle. https://t.co/4zIJwfUbhz
— Grazie P Christie MD (@GChristiemd) July 10, 2018
This is a lie that has cost tens of millions of tiny human lives and caused incalculable pain to women worldwide. It defies science. It defies reason. It defies human experience. https://t.co/goqvzFF9Gm
— Kelly Rosati (@KellyMRosati) July 9, 2018
Considering foster care adoption? We can help. The @DTFA offers a FREE step-by-step adoption guide that is full of information, resources and agency referrals to help you along your adoption journey. Download your copy today: https://t.co/bz4XDFCdQl #FindingForeverFamilies
— DaveThomasFoundation (@DTFA) July 9, 2018
7. A Heritage Foundation poll on adoption and choices.
8. Making improvements in foster care in Wisconsin.
10. Intellectual Takeout: How Classic Cartoons Created a Culturally Literate Generation
Have you put the National Review Institute-Heritage Foundation conversation with Mona Charen about her new book on feminism on your calendar? July 18 in D.C. and available to all by livestream. RSVP either way. You can join us here.
Don’t forget to sign up for my weekly newsletter. You can do so here.