2. Nick Kristof: China’s Orwellian War on Religion
4. The ordeal of Dennis Christensen, a Jehovah’s Witness in Russia, continues — for background on the case, read Marlo Safi’s NR piece about Witnesses fleeing Russia for Finnish refugee camps and her most recent NR piece on the subject that details Christensen’s arrest.
5. Katrina Trinko at The Daily Signal talks to Jennifer Lahl about surrogacy
7. Corey Booker proposes an Office of Reproductive Health
Sarah Joy Walker is alive today because her mother flatly refused abortion. Seventeen years later, the Edmonton teenager saw her pro-life advocacy dream become reality at the March for Life in Ottawa.
— Knights of Columbus (@KofC) May 22, 2019
10. A reflection on politics on BBC Newsnight by Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
Also: About praying for priests.