2. Elizabeth Kirk on infertility and fruitfulness in marriage (and adoption)
3. Emily Stimpson Chapman: The Complicated Joy and Tragic Gift of Adoption
5. At least there is country music:
Time to break out the old Randy Travis.https://t.co/FFfSWM6u8y
— John Podhoretz (@jpodhoretz) July 16, 2018
I joined up with @TYLENOL to share how @jimgaffigan took care of me and our kids like a champion when I was sick. But no one is super human. Join us to thank a caregiver you know by sending a CareCard today. #HowWeCare https://t.co/QVI8O7Zihe
— Jeannie Gaffigan (@jeanniegaffigan) July 16, 2018
This human can't bear very much more reality, folks. I shall now withdraw from the world, turn off my prose machine, and read a novel, one about which I'm NOT writing—I think perhaps James Gould Cozzens' "By Love Possessed." That's about as far removed from now as you can get.
— Terry Teachout (@terryteachout) July 16, 2018
8. Something beautiful from The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (Helen Mirren reading from Ulysses):
9. A good contemplative Twitter follow: @BrianBransfield
10. Please watch this:
The National Catholic Register is looking for an Assistant News Editor.
The Archdiocese of Los Angeles is hiring in their Life, Justice, & Peace office. (They are on fire for helping families flourish on the adoption and foster care fronts, for one thing.)