1. This is one of those reports (from China, about the persecution of the Uighurs) that you pray isn’t true, but can’t look away from because it’s evil
2. Walter Olson: HHS Moves To Lift LGBT‐ Bias Funding Strings
4. In Christianity Today: When You Are Persecuted in One Place, Flee to Another. But Not to America.
6. Some Days Are Dark — about parenting children with special needs. An adoptive mother I know linked to it because she is having some of those days
7. Confessions of an Adoptive Parent: How To Help Your Child Regulate During The Holidays
PLUS: From last night’s adoption event at The Sheen Center in NY – co-hosted by The Human Life Review and the National Review Institute:
— Kathryn Jean Lopez (@kathrynlopez) November 5, 2019
Come listen to Mary Eberstadt talk about her new book Primal Screams, about the roots of identity politics, Friday night in NY