1. Rabbi Jonathan Sacks: The World Needs Rosh Hashanah
3. Jillian Kay Melchior in the Wall Street Journal: Peer Pressure and “Transgender” Teens
4. Andrea Picciotti-Bayer: Why I signed the women’s letter to the pope
[Link fixed — apologies]
6. Karen Swallow Prior: Wise Women Know They Need Good Friends
7. Fr. Roger Landry: What Jesus reveals about God the Father as a Model for all Dads and Future Dads
8. Today is World Suicide Prevention Day. Let’s Not Have Physician-Assisted Suicide.
9. Alfie Evans parents welcome a new baby boy.
10. Two Catholic priests in conversation — a weekly podcast. This week the meat of the exchange is about vocation.
I had this piece over the weekend on the Catholic Church scandals and how Mother Teresa can help.
My syndicated column this week mentions Tim McGraw, Brett Kavanaugh, and Karen Swallow Prior’s new book, On Reading Well.
You can sign up for my free weekly newsletter here.