1. This South Bend abortionist story should be a national story, especially with the town’s mayor running for president
2. (Catholic Herald): Beijing knows it is losing the battle of ideas over Hong Kong
3. From the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom: Religious Freedom in China’s High-Tech Surveillance State
6. Ben Carson: Life after foster care shouldn’t start in a shelter
— W Bradford Wilcox (@WilcoxNMP) September 16, 2019
10. From AEI: Rethinking Reentry
Plus: Do you know the Human Life Foundation is honoring our Rich Lowry on October 10?
Come to New York for the dinner — it should be the biggest ever, given the abortion expansion/celebration that happened this year here.
And then join me the next night talking to Tim Carney about his book, Alienated America.
Come even earlier and join for the launch of a series on Virtue in America on October 7. We — Peter Wehner, Michael Wear, and Kristen Hanson — are talking about hope.
Last week I found myself on the grounds in upstate New York where three Jesuit priests were killed in the 17th century. A few thoughts here.