10. Don a world champion National Review baseball cap, securely purchased here.
9. Quaff in style with a classic NR coffee mug, which are available here.
8. Stand athwart history and yell STOP! – or read about it when you buy a beautiful replica of our 1955 premier issue here.
7. Purchase a set of NR’s wonderful, beautiful, wholesome kids’ books here.
6. Send that handwritten note with the right flair with Roman Genn’s outstanding note cards, which can be obtained here.
5. Get a FREE copy of The Florence King Reader when you acquire our beloved Misanthrope’s classic STET, Damnit! here.
4. Inherit the official NR Windshirt here.
3. Treat Dad to a gift subscription to National Review here.
2. Get yourself a subscription to the Digital edition of National Review, done right here.
1. Send yourself and your beloved spouse on the National Review 2006 Mexican Post-Election Cruise (imagine hanging out for a week with WFB, Milton Friedman, Arthur Laffer, Ken Starr, VDH, Ward Connerly, and mucho conservative stars) – get complete information and even make your reservations here.