3. An adoptive mother gives thanks:
5. Ashley Bratcher, the actress who plays Abby Johnson in the movie Unplanned, launches an annual educational scholarship for single mothers of unplanned pregnancies who choose life with Heartbeat International.
“I mentioned earlier that telling my parents I was pregnant was the second hardest day of my life. Handing her over to a new family was the hardest day of my life,” Lewis said. “She was going to a good family, and that’s what I had to tell myself.”
8. Mark Regnerus on Public Discourse: How the Rise in Unreligious Americans affects Sex and Marriage: Comparative Evidence from New Survey Data
9. in the WSJ: The Lonely Burden of Today’s Teenage Girls
10. Captures our sometimes-merciless tendencies: Prodigal Son Kicked Back Out After Old Tweets Surface
12. I enjoy Pat Sajak on Twitter:
A small thought for this Sunday: Before you ruin a relationship because of politics, think about how things will be when your bile subsides. Will you still feel good about yourself? Will it really have been worth it?
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) August 11, 2019