The UN Resolution is a defeat for the war on terror. Israel lost, Iran won.
* An international force is just decoration, all the more so without Chapter VII. You can out whatever language you want in about robustness, but the international community looks for reasons to not take action, not for reasons to be efficient.
* The UN already demarcated the Israeli/Lebanon border. They found that Shabaa Farms was not part of Lebanon. That it is even referred to is a victory for Hizbullah.
* Embargoes dont work. Is the international force prepared to take over Lebanese customs at all points of entry?
* The resolution suggests a prisoner exchange, legitimizing the Hizbullahs hostage-taking.
* Hizbullah became the first Arab army to hit Haifa since 1948.
Diplomats and politicians will try to spin, but its hard to change the facts.