Donate to NR
And Join the NR 1955 Society
For 59 years, National Review has had a profound impact on the American conservative movement — certainly because of the efforts and vision of its founder, William F. Buckley Jr., but also because of the generous support of people like you. We’re in this together. And with your help, National Review will continue strong for years to come. So please be as generous as you can . . . any amount given is selfless, a sign of real concern, an act of generosity, and for those reasons and many more, deeply appreciated.
National Review has the capacity to accept donations in a variety of ways, including by credit card and check, and either as a planned or a recurring gift. Our several payment options are available below. If you are interested in joining the 1955 Society, but are unsure about writing that big check, 12 donations of $83.33 per month will assure your entry into the Society at the Affiliate Level.
Interested in making a pledge, bequest or asset gift? Please contact us at [email protected]. We thank you in advance for your generosity.
If you prefer to make your donation by check, please make it out to “National Review, Inc.” and mail it to:
215 Lexington Avenue
New York, N.Y. 10016
Membership in the 1955 Society is based upon cumulative annual giving. Each membership level has exclusive benefits, and the benefits aggregate. Through the membership in the various levels in the Society, our friends (you!) will have a discernible, real, and level-based means of interaction with NR and its editors, writers, directors, and corporate leaders.
Affiliate Member: $1,000-$2,499
- Lapel Pin
- Publisher’s Report
- Invitation to select NR/NRI events
- 10 annual NR gift subscriptions (digital)
Full Member: $2,500-$9,999
- Priority access to cruise events
- Exclusive cruise events
- Invites to regular calls with editors and NRI Policy Fellows
- Recognition in special annual spread in magazine
- Participation in monthly conference call with writers
- Name on NR magazine masthead
- Invitation to annual Editor’s Dinner
- Invitation to 2015 NRI “Ideas Summit”
- Quarterly conference call with editor
- Framed copy of original November 19, 1955 issue of NR (limited to one time)
- Invitation to annual board dinner
Join the 1955 Society
For 58 years, National Review has had a profound impact on the American conservative movement — certainly because of the efforts and vision of its founder, William F. Buckley Jr., but also because of the generous support of people like you.Learn More