With the help of expert guests, America’s Lifeline will focus on:
– Controversial Cases Such as the Lauren Richardson Case
– Advanced Directives & Wills
– The health care rights of Americans
– Threats to the Disabled
– National Health Care
– Local & National Politics
– Home & Hospice Care
– Doctor Assisted Suicide
– Medical Futility & Artificial Care Laws
– State Federal Laws
– Ethics committees
– And much much more.
These are areas given far too short a shrift in the media even when the reporting is fair, and when they are discussed, the discourse is generally glancing and transitory. Let us wish America’s Lifeline well and hope that it finds a large audience.