Our political panel will lead off tonight’s show.
We’ll jump into Sen. Kerry’s bungling, the midterm election outlook, the situation in Iraq, polls and more.
* Steve Moore, senior economics writer for The Wall Street Journal
* Leslie Marshall, liberal radio talk show host
* Joel Mowbray, conservative columnist
* Julian Epstein, Democratic strategist
John Fund, from The Wall Street Journal’s OpinionJournal.com will also join us with a look at campaign cash hordes and election implications.
Our stock market guests will offer their insight on all the latest economic and market news, including the jobs report which comes out this Friday.
* Gary Shilling, economist/President of A. Gary Shilling & Co., Inc
* JJ Burns, President of JJ Burns & Company
* Bob Froehlich, chairman of the investor strategy committee at Scudder Investments