Mark Cuban may just run for president in 2020. At least the billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks and star of TV’s “Shark Tank” says he is seriously considering it. In a marathon interview from one of his offices in Dallas, Cuban opened up on a potential 2020 run, his stances on various political issues, his relationship with Steve Bannon, his influences and so much more.
• Cuban on the state of the Trump admin and his relationship with Donald Trump
• Why Cuban dislikes Ted Cruz
• Cuban on the chances he runs for president in 2020
• Cuban on his relationship with Trump confidantes Steve Bannon and Michael Cohen
• Cuban on social issues, guns, judges & entitlements
• The Cuban Foreign Policy Doctrine
• Cuban on learning he had relatives who died in the Holocaust
• Would Cuban wear a tie in the Oval Office?
• Name association: Cuban on Matt Drudge, Howard Stern and Bernie Sanders
• Why Cuban was wrong about Trump and the stock market
• Cuban's tips for business success
• Cuban on traits billionaires tend to share
• The books that most influenced Mark Cuban and what he wants on his tombstone
You can subscribe to The Jamie Weinstein Show on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn. You can also download this episode here.