Back in November, we had a little fun with a disappearing section from President Obama’s transition website. What we posted back then:
This Isn’t Change We Can Believe In . . . [Greg Pollowitz]
. . . this is change we can delete when nobody is looking.
Planet Gore reader S.E. sends in word that the link to Obama’s energy agenda at Change.gov has, well, changed.
The old page had this:
• Enact a Windfall Profits Tax to Provide a $1,000 Emergency Energy Rebate to American Families.
• Crack Down on Excessive Energy Speculation.
• Swap Oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to Cut Prices.
And here’s the “change”:
The page you requested is not available right now.
The original site can still be found through the magic of the internets, the tubes, and the Google cache function.
Well, now that Obama is President, it’s back! From the official WhiteHouse.gov site under Energy & Environment:
Provide Short-term Relief to American Families
- Crack Down on Excessive Energy Speculation.
- Swap Oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to Cut Prices.