Will and David celebrate this landmark episode with a dramatic reading of Charles C. W. Cooke’s funeral oration over the defunct Harris presidential campaign, consider the implications of Planned Parenthood’s victory over reporters in the “Baby Body Parts” trial, and discuss Victor Davis Hansen’s revisionist take on how Republicans lost California. Intro music by Metalachi.
- Good riddance to Kamala Harris
- And she’s out: Kamala Harris drops presidential bid
- Harris says she’d confiscate drug company patents
- Poll: Before she dropped, California Dems wanted her out
- Biden says he’ll consider Harris as a running mate
- Rep. Duncan Hunter says he will plead guilty to corruption charges
- Duncan Hunter shows no signs of quitting House, despite felony guilty plea
- No Safe Spaces movie
- Hotline helping seniors get Uber, Lyft rides challenged by California regulators
- Planned Parenthood awarded $2M in lawsuit against hidden camera activists
- Speech and sanctimony at Twitter
- VDH: What happened to California Republicans?