A new poll shows California voters have short-term memory loss when it comes to Gavin Newsom. Tom Steyer thinks Tom Steyer would make a good governor. Cindy Marten ran San Diego Unified into the ground, and Joe Biden thinks that’s good enough for the No. 2 post at the U.S. Department of Ed. California’s teachers’ unions refuse to get back into schools, but San Diego says it’s got teachers for undocumented minors just in from Mexico. California state agencies have lost billions to fraud, but state lawmakers think they’d be great running a public-funded debit-card for the poor. Music by Metalachi.
- Senators test San Diego superintendent’s knowledge for national post
- San Diego convention center open for migrant girls — and for in-person education
- How GOP used misinformation, partisan news sites to flip California House seats
- Steyer polls the Newsom recall — offering himself as an alternative
- California voters would support Newsom against recall campaign, new poll finds
- No-fee debit card? California Democrats pitch a state-backed banking program