California voters can blame themselves for the coming breakfast panic. No, Los Angeles Times, Donald Trump did not kill California salmon. With the recall campaign tightening, Gavin Newsom calls in . . . Liz Warren!? California’s deep desire to force everyone into high-rises has a secret weapon in the Biden infrastructure bill. The secret history of Disneyland’s killer Abe Lincoln robot. Music by Metalachi.
- Bahnsen: There’s no free lunch
- And no free breakfast: The coming bacon shortage in California
- Editorial: The California salmon wipeout is even worse than you think
- Disneyland ‘Blinkin’ Lincoln’ animatronic used to go crazy and smash his chair in a robotic fit
- Three numbers tell the tale of the upcoming California recall
- What election? California Democrats worry over recall apathy
- Warren ties California recall to ‘Trump Republicans’ in latest Newsom ad
- Elizabeth Warren’s attack on the recall cuts against her public persona
- Will Larry Elder replace Governor Newsom In California’s recall election?
- Dangerous Infrastructure Bill: Flooding America’s suburbs with high-density housing projects
- Wiener’s densification bill passes Assembly Local Government Committee
- Local Dems vote to preserve single family zoning in wealthy white suburbs, endorse upzoning in San Jose