The Southern California oil spill reveals the immediate need to drill on land. U.S. attorney general Merrick Garland pours gasoline on the fire of public debate around masks, vaccines, and racial reckoning in the nation’s public schools. L.A. will require vaccination proof for all indoor spaces. A UCLA business prof suspended for “racism” fights back. Activists target a San Jose State anthropologist for her study of Native American remains, and school administrators surrender. Music by Metalachi.
- Garcetti signs COVID vaccine mandate for indoor spaces starting Nov. 29
- Oil spill hits Huntington, Newport, Laguna beaches
- Garland taps FBI in response to ‘disturbing spike’ in threats against educators
- Why I am suing UCLA
- San Jose State: Professor smiling with Native American skull ignites fiery debate
- A California park’s name, rooted in racist history, is permanently changed