Mobs of thieves rob Bay Area stores, but California’s conservative counties are peaceful. Merrick Garland is still pushing the “terrorist parents” narrative. Liberals say Ivy Getty’s Hunger Games-style San Francisco wedding is evidence we need a wealth tax. The House that Kobe Built has a new name. David and Will weigh in on Gavin Newsom and Kamala Harris weighing in on the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict. Music by Metalachi.
- Gavin on Twitter: “America today: you can break the law, carry around weapons built for a military, shoot and kill people, and get away with it,” Newsom claimed on Twitter. “That’s the message we’ve just sent to armed vigilantes across the nation.”
- Kamala on Twitter: Rittenhouse verdict is a failure of justice
- Did Merrick Garland commit perjury while testifying about “terrorist parents”?
- Ivy Getty’s San Francisco wedding Is why we need a wealth tax
- 80 looters simultaneously broke into a Nordstrom near San Francisco, police say: ‘Clearly a planned event’ in weekend filled with looting incidents
- Betty Yu on San Francisco crime surge
- Shellenberger: Why we must arrest drug addicts
- California fentanyl deaths spiked during the pandemic. What Biden wants to do about it
- The House that Kobe Built now Crypto Center